"The place God calls us to is the place where your deepest gladness and the world's deepest hunger meet."
-Frederick Beuchner
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Can this be called an update?
I don't think this is considered an update considering NOTHING much has changed. It's been 3 months since my last post. I am adamant about keeping up my blogs but this blog seems to move at a snails pace. Welcome to the world of international adoption. We are going through our Visa processing right now and still trying to scrape up every dime we can to go get our little guy in February. I think it should be early February BUT nothing is ever set in stone right? I think I will request another picture update in January and will post that right away. I had a dream last night that we picked Tegan up and he was about 12 years old and spoke English just fine. Please tell me it won't take 6 more years to get him here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment