"The place God calls us to is the place where your deepest gladness and the world's deepest hunger meet."
-Frederick Beuchner



Friday, September 20, 2013

Tegan Update!

I requested an update on Tegan because we haven't received one since April. I wish I could post all the pics but for some reason my computer is not allowing me to save them all. Anyhow, I am so thrilled to see this guy again! He is so darling! And TINY. Only 30 lbs! He was 35 lbs last time, but they said that is because he had heavy winter clothes on. I feel like this adoption has gone on FOREVER. Its only been 10 months. It looks like we are still looking at February for our travel date. I will continue to pray for Tegan and this process.

Updated information for Huang Li Jun received via email on 9/14/13:

 

height 106.5cm, weight 14kg.

 

He is in good health. He gets along well with everyone, no matter foster parents and teachers. Everyone likes him. He likes drawing. He can draw rabbits, big houses, sheep ,etc. He can write 1, 5, 9 and other numbers. He is left handed. he can help do some housework. He can use chopsticks and spoons to eat. He can go to toilet , wash face and put on clothes by himself. He can sing some children's songs and simple dances.
 

2 comments:

  1. to bad they dont send a picture of something he draws i love childrens artwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so sweet your going to have to teach him how to write English

    ReplyDelete