What a blessing for me when I actually get your real smile in pictures. For some reason you usually have a little goofy half grin so imagine my delight to capture these two very adorable pictures. Your true personality is shining through! I think Jackie gave you this shirt at our welcome party for you. It looks like something Gavin and Oakley would wear...cute cute! You are getting serial casting done on your little hands to straighten your fingers. The doctor said it is going along quicker than he imagined and I am so pleased! You deserve every happiness in the world, including straight fingers!
You are learning so many words, every day it seems. "Everybody, syrup, scared, angry, pancakes, cereal, lunch, friend, downstairs, upstairs, outside." I can't remember all of them.
You are doing well at school. You used to cry every morning as we drove to school. You don't cry at all anymore. You love Ms. Wayman (the English teacher). I think Ms. Liston (the Chinese teacher) is a little more strict so you don't like her as much. You think a little girl named Mercy has a pretty face. LOL. Good taste. She has a darling face! You are a tattletale and almost drive me up the wall with it. I can't wait until you know enough English so I can tell you "If you tattle one more time I'm gonna duct tape your mouth shut for life."
I love you sweet boy, Love Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment